How to Submit to and Win at Film Festivals
June 28, 2022
This workshop has been postponed. Details to follow.
- Budgets and Grant Applications for monies to go toward festivals
- Navigating Film Freeway Submissions
- Selecting the best festivals
- Communicating with fest managers and art directors
- Working with International Film Teams
- Attending Festivals - What to expect, hacks and tips
- Graphic Design and Promotional Materials for your film
- Press for your film
- Social Media
This workshop is conducted by Kate Morgan
Kate Morgan is a Humanitarian, Filmmaker and an international reverend supporting efforts in Africa to support children who have seen poverty and conflict in Uganda, Nigeria and Sierra Leone. After being a Chaplain Assistant stationed in 3rd Chemical Brigade at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri in the US Army and a hospital administration specialist who created internal policy and billing structure for government programs cases, she learned quite a bit about pandemic planning and survival.
She is also an award-winning film producer, a political strategist who has worked with six political parties, a vegan health trainer and entrepreneur and a web streaming model with Karma Entertainment and Marquee Image Models.
Kate is also the Founder of Film Will Never Be Dead and runs PR/advising for the Topaz Film Festival and LunaFest.
Her films a feature rich storytelling regarding humanity’s upliftment and personal autonomy.